Our half-day tour takes you further than the basic Experience trip. You will get further into the backcountry and will take a break at a remote fireplace for a hot drink and snack.
|location||Hetta (on request), Kilpisjärvi, Other Lapland (on request)|
|group-size||Min 1 person|
- snowshoes and poles
- warm drink and snack
Snowshoeing is quite and you will feel warm whilst moving, but will cool down very quickly. As with any outdoor activity, layering is the best solution. Please, NO COTTON, e.g jeans, t shirt or hoody. If you get hot cotton doesn’t breath and will get wet, cooling you down very quickly. Merino wool is great because it keeps you warm even if it does get damp.
**Winter overalls, boots and mittens are able for rental. Contact us for more.**
- Down jacket or similar warm overcoat – for the break
- Windproof jacket e.g goretex or ski jacket
- Windproof trousers e.g goretex or ski trousers
- Base layer top – e.g merino
- Base layer bottoms – e.g merino
- 1x Thick woollen socks
- Thinner woollen socks e.g. merino
- fleece/woolen jersey
- Scarf / buff
- Warm hat – needs to cover your ears
- Mittens / gloves – windproof is good.
- Small day pack
- For cancellations greater than 7 days before the trip – full refund
- For cancellations 7 days before the trip – 50%
- For cancellations of less than 3 days – no refund
- Bookings are non-transferrable between participants and / or tours.
- Full payment is required on the first day of the tour. Payment can be made in cash, bank transfer, credit card and Paypal.
- Cancellations are accepted in writing, by email or by phone.
- If the tour is cancelled due to poor weather you will receive a full refund.