A perfect package for those looking for a Lapland winter outdoor activities holiday.
- skin based ski adventure
- 4-6 hours day trips
- accommodation in double rooms at an outdoor centre
Highlights of the trip
- arctic landscapes, routes less travelled
- in April mild temperatures, average -6 degrees Celcius
- full board, winter clothing and equipment included
- day trip to Lyngen Alps
- possibility to combine with Northern Norway or Finnish Lapland tour
This Lapland winter outdoor holiday is a supreme mix of activities, with all the spices. Every morning we pack the bags with a lunch box, hot drinks and recharged cameras, and head out to the wild. Your guide will take you past the must-see sights, but also to his own favourite locations out of the way of marked routes. You will not need any previous experience on winter outdoor activities, your guide will teach you the technique and modify the daily routes according to your skill level.
We visit locations in Finland and Norway. The activities take place in open arctic tundra and Norwegian fjords, and as a special bonus, we can search for wolverine and lynx prints in the snow, and relax in a sauna at night. In April we might be able to admire some glacier meltwater waterfalls on the Norwegian fjords.
In April, the weather is often pleasantly warm and sunny.
Your guide is an experienced wilderness and outdoors guide.
Book now, or send us a message for more questions!
You might also like our more adventurous ski expedition
Group departure April 6th 2019
Ask for privately guided tours and custom your winter holiday 2019
The tour includes
- Accommodation in a shared double room 6 nights
- 4 days of outdoor activities
- 1 day trip to Lyngen Alps
- Full board, equipment for the activities
- Pick up and drop off from Tromso
Ask for pre and post tour options:
– Rovaniemi and the Arctic Circle
– Tromso city
– Huskies, reindeer farm visit